- Come with a beautiful box; Unisex-style
- Material: 6mm Natural Brown Tiger Eye, Matte Onyx (108 pcs)
- Size: About 29.25" in circumference, 4 times for wist size from 5.5" to 6.5" as bracelet
- For all occasions, especially for counting mantras, prayers, yogas, meditations or expressing personal beliefs and style
- In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally 108 mala beads are used. Mala beads are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity
108 Mala Beads, Tiger Eye, Matte Onyx
108 Mala Beads
In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally 108 mala beads are used.
Mala beads are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. It is a tool used to keep your mind on the meditation practice.
This Buddhist prayer beads are best for: Love and Purity of Heart. If you are finding a great meditation mala, the 108 bead would be the perfect choice.
Tiger Eye can heal issues with self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creative energy. It can also be used to balance Yin and Yang energies. It assists in accomplishing goals, recognizing inner resources and promoting clarity of intention.
Onyx promotes vigor, steadfastness and stamina, and imparts self-confidence, helping you to be at ease in your surroundings. It banishes grief, enhances self-control and stimulates the power of wise decision-making.